Friday, December 31, 2010

3-Christmas Spirit for me

I can’t remember when I start to celebrate the Christmas, although I’m not the Christian. I enjoy the holy song and ornaments with Christmas atmosphere. My family will set up the Christmas tree every year, put everything we like on it. (On Christmas Day, my Dad will put red envelope for everyone!) Not only eating Christmas feast, I prefer reading and watching some movies and stories related to the Christmas.
Today, I want to share you some Christmas spirit for me, which base on the movies I like. for me, Christmas is the time for believing,cherish and retrospection.
When I was kid, I like to read picture book, especially the western one, such as prince save princess’s live, some fairy tales. They always bring me to the fantasy land. Especially the Christmas one, I know being a good kid, I can get the gift form Santa Claus, my daddy!
The polar express is the first 3D movies I saw.It’s talking about the boy who didn’t believe the Santa Claus until he saw him. This movie express the power of believing! Such as the popular book “secret”! If we believe we can do it, and work hard on it, i will achieve my goal. I never see the Santa Claus, but I believe everyone will become other’s Santa Claus, bring cheers and gifts to the person who being nice and good.
In my teenage, I like to song ”walk in the air” , when I listened to the song, it seems like I flying with snowman, dancing in the midnight sky.
This story –snowman, talking about the little boy build the snowman in the snowing morning. At the midnight, the snowman come to live! And play with him, they flew miles away to meet the Santa Claus! The next day, snowman has melt. It is a Pure and simple story, No words, only pictures and music. But I feel the strength of imagination and cherish every moment in my life! No matter I’m up or down, I’ll try my best to see the bright side.
When I grow up, I prefer seeing movie about life and relationship. I think Christmas is a Time for retrospection. In the end of year, I will review what I did in 2010, anything wrong? I need to revise it; anything good? I need to keep it! And make some new plan for this year.
In this movie, Nicolas cage left his girlfriend and went to London for finance business, 13 years later, he became the rich successful bussiness man. On the Christmas Day, when he woke up, something happen! he becomes a family man with children and wife. The wife was his ex-girlfriend. He experienced the life with love from family and friendship, but with low income. However, his heart is full of warm.It’s a good movie for me to rethink my life and rebuilt it! what I want in my life? Money? Love? Or family?
Last week, I took the class of Management by Objectives. Teacher said we need to set up our goal and get the successful, but you need to define your own success. Goal should be specific and measurable. Follow the Christmas spirit, I hope I can make a clear and challenge goal for 2011. I’ll keep believing that everything is wonderful in the future, cherish what I have and retrospect thoroughly what I did in 2010. Wish everyone have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: